Executive Committee Agenda
Monday, May 8, 2006 7:00 - 9:45 PM
Location: Hospice of Northern Virginia
Buchanan Street off N. 16th
Here is a map to the Hospice.
1) Call to Order - 7:00 PM (Visitors, Committee Chairs & ACCF Representatives Invited!) - Schedule below
a) AC Neighborhood Outreach Partnering (Jennifer Daniels +) ( See # 5 below- 7:30 PM)
b) Gerry Auten - MTP and Other Program Aspects - (See # 7 below - Approx. 8:30 PM)
c) Others (Also Estimated approx. 8:30 PM or later) ??
2) Secretary's Report (Burt) - Approval of April 10th minutes - 7:05 PM
3) Treasurer's Report (Frances) - 7:10 PM
4) Action Item Status (from April 10, 2006 meeting) - 7:15 PM (very brief!)
a) Follow up letter/e-mail to Board re TDR letter (OBE)
b) Send transmittal letter, Budget report and ACCF resolutions of 2/05 (Police) and 3/06 (Tax Rate adjustment) to the Board and Manager this week. (Done)
c) CZ Meeting - send outline of topics to other ACCF participants (Done)
d) Send e-mail to Randy re Neighborhood Day asking what he would like for the ExCom and/or ACCF to do. (Done)
e) Discuss Eileen's survey with CZ at next meeting (future action - open)
f) Patrick & Larry to contact Kathryn about Housing committee presentation (week of 17 April) - (done)
g) Patrick and/or Larry to send reminder to all committee chairs that they should plan on making an oral report (3 minutes) at the June meeting plus submit a written report for posting to the web site. (done)
h) Patrick and/or Larry to send reminder to those on 'Matrix List' that they should also send reports to the President and/or Executive Committee (Open)
i) Other Ongoing - (Open) Action Items - see Item 10 below
5) Special New Item - ACCF Partnering with Arlington County - Neighborhood Outreach - 7:30 PM
6) Significant Old Business / Action Items - 8:00 PM
a) Tejada Meeting (April 13th) - expanding diversity of ACCF
b) County Board Chair Meeting Scheduled for May 30th
c) Current Status (if any) on Historic Preservation Position actions
d) Current Status/Actions on Buckingham Resolutions (May 21st Meeting tentative ?)
e) Airport Issues Resolution (Revote necessary - perfunctory procedural "correction"?
f) See (10) Below for significant - but less pressing old business/Action Items
7) Known Significant New Business / Action Items (for this meeting) - 8:30 PM
a) June 6th Meeting Agenda/Schedule -
b) Meeting Schedules for 2006/2007 "year"
- ACCF Officer and Executive Committee Elections, Committee Reports (3 min each max) - 60 minutes ?
- Transportation Committee Master Transportation Plan presentation, Parks and Recreation with DPRCR, DPW and Transportation heads. - 60 minutes ?
- Buckingham Resolutions (Housing and Historic Designation- 15 minutes each ?
- Historic Preservation Policy Resolution - 15 minutes
c) Other - None known at this time
8) Items of Interest (Everyone) - 9:00 PM
a) "President's" Report
b) Neighborhood day
c) Others - Items?
9) Monthly ACCF "Roundup - Press Opportunities and Topic Focus - 9:20 PM
a.) CH69 Arlington Weekly News ACCF Focus and Need
b.) Other Press desires and opportunities (Post, Gazette, etc.)
10) ACCF Committee Program Planning (Information Item Only)
- May 13 - Neighborhood Day
- June 6 - ACCF Officer and Executive Committee Elections and Committee Reports, Transportation Committee Master Transportation Plan presentation, Parks and Recreation with DPRCR, DPW and Transportation heads.
- August - Arlington County Fair
11) Uncompleted Action Items - 9:25 PM
- ACCF Liaison positions assignment matrix and "Notifications (D)
- ACCF Letters to Regional Civic Federation Presidents initiating informal discussions (D)
- Board Meeting Survey Disposition
- ACCF Process - (Bylaws) - Delegate versus Organization "Proposal" Conflict
12) Possible Action Items - 9:40 PM - Burt (or designee) Reviews Items decided this meeting
13) Adjournment - 9:45 PM
This page was last revised on: May 8, 2006.