Per Section 3.03(a) of the Bylaws of ACCF:
Section 3.03 Nomination, Election, and Term of Office.
a) Nomination. At least ninety (90) and not more than one hundred twenty (120) days before the annual Member meeting held in accordance with Section 2.06, the Members shall elect a Nomination Committee comprised of three (3) to seven (7) Voting Members and/or Alternate Members to handle the nomination of at least one candidate Voting Member or Alternate Member for each Director position. The Nomination Committee shall submit written or electronic reports on a regular basis to all current Voting Members and Alternate Members prior to the annual Member meeting, at which meeting additional nominations may be made from the floor.
April 2023 Round (Nominations for FY2024):
- Adam Henderson (Chair, Pike Presidents’ Group; ACCF Bylaws Committee Chair)
- David Smith (ACCF Secretary, Bluemont CA Treasurer)
- Jim Todd (ACCF Treasurer, Cherrydale CA President)
- Kathleen Trainor (Highland Park-Overlee Knolls CA President)
- Ron Haddox (ACCF Vice-President)
- Anne Bodine (ATAG Delegate); nominated from the floor
April 2022 Round (Nominations for FY2023):
Results of the Election held at the Annual General Meeting, 14 JUNE 2022:
Vote to elect officers for FY2023 (1 Jul 2022-30 June 2023)
- President John Ford, 60 approve (97%), 2 no, 4 abstain
- Vice-President Ron Haddox, 48 approve (98%), 1 no, 7 abstain
- Secretary (CONTESTED), 0 no, 9 abstain
- David Smith, 41 approve (73%)
- Allen Norton, 15 approve (27%)
- Treasurer Jim Todd, 55 approve (98%), 1 no, 5 abstain
- John Ford, Ron Haddox, David Smith, and Jim Todd were elected as ACCF officers for FY2023.
Vote to elect board members at-large for FY2023 (1 Jul 2022-30 June 2023)
- Allen Gajadhar, 61 approve (98%), 1 no, 3 abstain
- David Schutz, 54 approve (93%), 4 no, 6 abstain
- Jacqueline Snelling, 54 approve (96%), 2 no, 6 abstain
- Mary Glass, 41 approve (98%), 1 no, 6 abstain
- Michael McMenamin, 53 approve (91%), 5 no, 8 abstain
- Nadia Conyers, 61 approve (98%), 1 no, 2 abstain
- Scott Miles, 55 approve (95%), 3 no, 7 abstain
- Suzanne Sundburg, 54 approve (95%), 3 no, 8 abstain
- Todd Truitt, 53 approve (95%), 3 no, 8 abstain
- The Bylaws provide for a board at-large of five to nine seats. All 9 candidates above were elected to the board at-large. Jacqueline Snelling was elected board chair at an organizational meeting on 7 July 2022.
UPDATE 12 JUNE 2022. On-line Nominations are now CLOSED. A list of all Nominees who have agreed to serve was emailed to the Delegate/Alternate email list Sunday evening 12 June..
NOMINATIONS WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED FROM THE FLOOR at the Annual Meeting during the annual Election of Officers and Directors. The FY2022 Annual Meeting will be held on June 14, 2022.
Interim Report, 30 Apr 2022 [PDF, 76 KiB].
Nominees as of 10 May 2022 [PDF, 49 KiB]
Interim Report, 4 Jun 2022 [PDF, 75 KiB].
Full List of Received Nominees, 12 Jun 2022 [PDF, 156 KiB].
Nominating Committee Presentation to the Annual Meeting, 14 Jun 2022 [PDF, 210 KiB].
April 2021 Round (Nominations for FY2022):
Final Report, 1 Jun 2021 [PDF, 130 KiB].