WHO WE ARE
The Arlington County Civic Federation (“ACCF”) is a non-profit corporation which provides a forum for civic groups to discuss, debate, inform, advocate and provide oversight on important community issues, on a non-partisan basis. Its members include over ninety civic groups representing a broad cross-section of the community. Communications, resolutions and feedback are provided to the Arlington County Government on a regular basis.
FY2022 (Jul 2021-Jun 2022) DUES NOTICE
Member dues for the 2022 fiscal year are due and payable, along with annual certifications. Dues for the current year are $65. Dues may be paid by check or by Zelle.
If paying by check:
Send check to Arlington Civic Federation, PO Box 42091, Arlington Virginia, 22203. Please be sure to include the name of the organization on the check as a memo. Please send an updated list of delegates to email@example.com.
If paying by Zelle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information: Name of Organization, Name of Payer, Phone Number for Payer (for questions), Zelle ID (email address or phone number). The treasurer will then respond with the ACCF Zelle payment information. Please also email email@example.com with the updated list of delegates.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for payment information and email@example.com for any other questions. Thank you!
General Membership meetings of the Arlington County Civic Federation (ACCF) are generally held at 7.00 pm on the SECOND TUESDAY of the month from September through June. ACCF does not hold general membership meetings in July or August. For the duration of the Public Health Emergency declared in response to the covid-19 pandemic, all General Meetings of the Arlington County Civic Federation will be held via Zoom.
NEXT GENERAL MEETING
Tue 8 Febr 2022 at 7p via Zoom.
MOST RECENT MEETING
Tue 4 Jan 2022
- Annual Special Meeting with the Arlington County Board
FUTURE MEETINGS and EVENTS
All General Meeting topics are tentative until moved to the ‘NEXT MEETING’ section.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING: Sunday 19 December 2021, 4p, via Zoom
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING: TBD
- NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday 25 January 2022, 6p
- GENERAL MEETING: Tuesday 8 February 2022, 7p, via Zoom
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING: Sunday 13 February 2022, 4p, via Zoom
- NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday 22 February 2022, 6p
- GENERAL MEETING: Tuesday 8 March 2022, 7p, via Zoom
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING: Sunday 13 March 2022, 4p, via Zoom
- NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday 29 March 2022, 6p
- GENERAL MEETING: Tuesday 12 April 2022, 7p, via Zoom
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING: Sunday 17 April 2022, 4p, via Zoom
- NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday 26 April 2022, 6p
- GENERAL MEETING: Tuesday 10 May 2022, 7p, via Zoom
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING: Sunday 15 May 2022, 4p, via Zoom
- NEWSLETTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday 31 May 2022, 6p
- GENERAL MEETING: Tuesday 14 June 2022, 7p, via Zoom
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING: Sunday 19 June 2022, 4p, via Zoom
PAST MEETINGS and EVENTS
Information on meetings in prior years may be found in the Meeting Archive.
Tue 14 Dec 2021
- Panel on Arlington Public Broadband
- Jack Belcher, Chief Technology Innovation Officer and Director Department of Technology Services, Arlington County Presentation [PDF, 9.1 MiB]
- Tim Dempsey, ArlFiber Public Broadband Collective Presentation [PDF, 321 KiB]
- Ray LaMura, President, Broadband Association of Virginia (VCTA) Presentation [PDF, 492 KiB]
- New Member Application and Vote [Arlington Parents for Education] [APPROVED 28 YEA (74%), 10 NAY (26%), 10 abstain]
- Tree Canopy Update
- Civic Association President’s Roundtable Recap
- Bylaws and Rules Committee Resolution Regarding the Nomination Committee [APPROVED 38 YEA (97%), 1 NAY (3%), 2 abstain]
Tue 9 Nov 2021
- SPECIAL ELECTION for Secretary Vacancy [Alistair WATSON was elected Secretary]
- Civic Association President’s Roundtables Presentation [PDF, 47 KiB]
- Race and Equity Presentation; Dr Samia Byrd, Chief Race and Equity Officer, Arlington County Presentation [PDF, 3,9 MiB]
- TiGER Committee Update Presentation [PDF, 254 KiB]
- Old Business
- New Business
Tue 12 Oct 2021
- Expanding Housing Choice: The Missing Middle Study Presentation [PDF, 731 KiB]
- Panel: Clarendon Safety and Innovation Zone
- Dr Aaron Miller, Director, Arlington County Department of Public Safety Communications and Emergency Management
- Presentation [PDF, 758 KiB]
14 Sept 2021
- Candidates’ Forum
- Arlington County Board
- Arlington School Board
- Virginia House of Delegates
- Diversity, Equity, Belonging, and Inclusion [DEBI] Resolution Vote APPROVED Resolution [PDF, 159 KiB]. This Resolution was APPROVED with amendments.
- Arlington Schools Bond Q&A
Disclaimer: The Arlington County Civic Federation does not endorse and is not responsible for content, opinion or information contained in any announcements or linked websites.