Public Services Committee
John Ford • email John
- DRAFT Resolution on Stormwater/Flood Mitigation Implementation [Jan 2022] [PDF, 117 KiB].
- Resolution on Flood Mitigation and Stormwater Management [Nov 2019] [PDF, 147 KiB].
- [Apr 2017] Water Pollution Control Plant Solids Master Plan Update by Mary Strawn, Project Manager, Arlington County [PDF, 796 KiB]
- [Apr 2017] Joint Facilities Advisory Committee (JFAC) by Greg Greeley, Vice-Chair [PDF, 687 KiB]
- Flooding and Stormwater [Febr 2017]
- ACCF Flood Risk Assessment Overview [PDF, 640 KiB]
- Jennie Dean Park Flood Risk [PDF, 99 KiB]
- Arlington County Wastewater Treatment Facility Flood Risk [PDF, 197 KiB]
- ACCF Environmental Committee page for the June 2016 Environmental
Sustainability presentation, including storm water, sewage and water
- Arlington County Master Plans and studies, including Stormwater,
Watershed, Chesapeake Bay Preservation, and Stream Assessments
- Arlington County Four Mile Run Restoration Project
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission 2006 Four Mile Run Restoration
Project, which combines federal agencies, City of Alexandria and
Arlington County efforts
- Arlington County Stormwater and Watershed site
- Arlington County Stormwater Restoration and Building Projects
- Arlington’s Environmental Sustainability Profile [PDF, 5.6 MiB, Jun 2016].
- Background on FAA Navigation Hazard Evaluation Rulemaking Change [Oct 2014]
- ACCF Presentation: Rising Skylines, An Urban Airport, and the Civic Federation; Engine Failure Obstruction Evaluation Criteria Change [Oct 2014] [PDF, 4.3 Mib].
- Draft Resolution Regarding Flight Safety at Reagan National Airport [Oct 2014] [PDF, 50 Kib].
- Technical Background Report prepared by Public Services Committee, Planning & Zoning Committee, including retired Navy pilot, Jim Pebley [Oct 2014] [PDF, 778 Kib].
- APA Airport Case Study for Crystal City Development Plan Feasibility [Nov 2010] [PDF, 1.2 Mib].
- Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority (MWAA) Economic Impact Study  [PDF, 3.9 Mib].
- Reagan National: Time to Dismantle the Perimeter; The Economist [25 Jun 2014] [PDF, 505 Kib].
- MWAA: Washington’s Airports Support Regional Economy [Sept 2003] [PDF, 142 Kib].
- MWAA: Airports are Key Economic Drivers [May 2014] [PDF, 154 Kib].
- Resolution on Converting to LED Street Lighting (October 2010)
- Call for meeting among County Manager, School Superintendent and School Board on potential cost savings in communication and information technology (May 2009)
- Commending the Electoral Board and Staff of the Office of Voter Registration (January 2009)
- ACCF participation in Managing Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) (November 2008)
- Snow and Ice Policy (December 2007)
- Police Staffing (February 2005)
- Community Sirens (November 2003)
- Home Ownership (December 2002
- Health Inspectors (November 2002
- Emergency Communications Center (June 2002)
- Public Safety Services (October 2001)
- Fire Engine Staffing (October 2001) – second on page
- Fire Inspections (October 2001) – first on page