[Sept 2016-Jun 2017]
6 Jun 2017
- Presentation: Army Inspector General Mission and Functions [PDF, 225 KiB].
- Presentation: Arlington County Auditor and Performance Audit [PDF, 151 KiB].
- Draft Resolution on Umbrella General Liability Insurance [PDF, 125 KiB].
- 6 Jun 2017 ACCF Meeting Video
2 May 2017
- White Paper: Responsibility and Liability of Non-Profit Board Members [PDF, 490 KiB].
- Presentation: Non-Profit Organizations and General Liability Insurance [PDF, 47 KiB].
- Presentation: Neighborhood Complete Streets Program Update [PDF, 480 KiB].
- Revenue & Expenditures Committee Report [PDF, 68 KiB] and Draft Resolution [PDF, 59 KiB] regarding Retirement Funding.
- 2 May 2017 ACCF Meeting Video
4 Apr 2017
- Presentation, Water Pollution Control Plant Solids Master Plan Update by Mary Strawn, Project Manager, Arlington County [PDF, 796 KiB]
- Presentation, Joint Facilities Advisory Committee (JFAC) by Greg Greeley, Vice-Chair [PDF, 687 KiB]
- Revenue & Expenditures Committee Report [PDF, 314 KiB] and Adopted Resolution [PDF, 490 KiB] regarding the FY2018 Real Estate Tax Rate.
- 4 Apr 2017 ACCF Meeting Video
7 Mar 2017
- Presentation, The Changing Face of Secondary Education, Arlington Tech Principal, Margaret Chung [PDF, 1,7 MiB]
- Presentation, Arlington County School Board (Nancy Van Doren, Chair; Barbara
Kanninen, Vice Chair; and Members Reid Goldstein, James S. Lander, and
Tannia Talento) [PDF, 2,2 MiB]
- County Board Consent Agenda Resolution [Passed 39-0] [PDF, 249 KiB]
- 7 Mar 2017 ACCF Meeting Video
Thank you to our Arlington County Career Center students Flor Cáceres-Godoy and Alex Pageotte, their Career Center instructor Tom O’Day, and Duane Lomis, an APS Video Systems Specialist, for making a video recording of this Federation meeting.
7 Febr 2017
- Presentation by Real Estate Tax Relief Working Group; Paul Holland, Chair, Fiscal Affairs Advisory Commission (FAAC) and Patricia Sullivan, Vice-Chair, Commission on Aging (COA) [PDF, 557 KiB]
- Presentation on Floodplains and Stormwater by Arlington County Staff; Elizabeth L. Thurber, P.E., Stormwater Infrastructure, FEMA Floodplains; Christin Jolicoeur, Watershed Planner, Resource Protection Areas; Aileen Winquist, Watershed Outreach Program Manager, Stormwater Management [PDF, 4.4 MiB]
- 7 Febr 2017 ACCF Meeting Video
Thank you to Arlington County Career Center students Phillip Wince and Christian Porter for filming, Flor Cáceres-Godoy for editing, Tom O’Day, student advisor and producer.
3 Jan 2017
- Meeting with the Arlington County Board
- 3 Jan 2017 ACCF Meeting Video
Thank you to Arlington County Career Center students Christian Porter, Alex Pageotte, Flor Cáceres-Godoy and Rudy Henriquez for filming and editing, and Tom O’Day, student advisor and producer.
6 Dec 2016
- Presentation by Arlington Public Schools Superintendent Patrick Murphy [PDF, 1.5 MiB]
- Presentation by Arlington County Manager Mark Schwartz
- Short-Term Rentals Survey Results [PDF, 1.1 MiB]
- 6 Dec 2016 ACCF Meeting Video
Thank you to Arlington County Career Center students Christian Porter and Alex Pageotte for filming and Flor Cáceres-Godoy for editing. Thank you to Tom O’Day, student advisor and producer.
1 Nov 2016
- Background on County Short-Term Rentals Ordinance
- Background on Medical Marijuana Resolution
- Presentation on Predatory Towing [PDF, 260 KiB]
- 1 Nov 2016 ACCF Meeting Video
Thank you to Arlington County Career Center students Rudy Rodriguez and Christian Porter for filming and Alex Pageotte for editing. Thank you to Tom O’Day, student advisor and producer.
4 Oct 2016
- Urban Agriculture Presentation [PDF, 1.2 MiB]
- 2016 School Bond Presentation [PDF, 1.2 MiB]
- 911 Scholarships Presentation [PDF, 2.5 MiB]
- 4 Oct 2016 ACCF Meeting Video
Thank you to Arlington County Career Center students Rudy Henriquez, Christian Porter and Daniela L. for filming; Flor Cáceres-Godoy for editing; and Tom O’Day, student advisor and producer.
6 Sept 2016
- Candidates’ Forum: Arlington School Board Candidates
- Candidates’ Forum: Virginia 8th District Congressional Candidates
- 6 Sept 2016 ACCF Meeting Video
Thank you to Arlington Independent Media including Michael Shea, producer; Kimberly Phillip, director and Antonio Villaronga, camera operator. The event can also be seen on Comcast channel 69 and Verizon channel 38, or streaming on the AIM website.
23 August 2016
Everything You Wanted to Know About Bylaws (and More)